The old school grounds are being transformed into a variety of recreation facilities
1. A ball diamond has been redesigned.
2. The Tennis court is getting repaved. New basketball nets have been installed.
3. Small soccer nets have been installed, larger soccer nets to come in the near future.
4. A horseshoe pit has been installed.
5. A 12 hole Disc Golf Course has been installed. See facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/PatrickParkDiscGolf/?ref=bookmarks&__mref=message_bubble
The facility is free to use. If you require a ball, bat, disc frisbees, horseshoes, etc. Please call the town office at 306-898-2055 and we can arrange to borrow you some.